To work 1 on 1 with Renee she has a lot to offer! To schedule please refer to her calendar @ Online booking https://reneestahl.as.me/
Traditionally Yoga and Wellness was passed on generation to generation, a trusted family friend or maybe even a Guru in a 1 on 1 environment once or twice per week. The remaining time was spent with a self-practice, or self-study and practicing daily healthy habits to keep a person feeling well, vibrant or energized.
There was less time standing in line at Starbucks or your favorite “house of crutches” to help you get through the day! The time was spent cultivating their own energetic means of getting through the day.
So returning to our roots, a 1 on 1 with Renee can guide you and help you establish a new routine, manage your time better, cultivate vitality and get you through your day and more. And this can be done all online to save you even more time not commuting. The recordings will be available for you to review and listen to as often as you want.
Our private session together can be focused on:
- Goals and Intention setting.
- Breath work.
- Building a yoga practice specifically for YOU.
- Ayurveda and Nutritional Wellness.
- Supporting your body with better eating habits and losing weight.
- Finding the right herbal remedies to support your specific bodies needs.
- Newer yoga instructor or want some freshening up. Mentoring options available.
- OR ALL THE ABOVE, it is your private session and it is all about you… so you tell me what you need.
This can be a re-occurring meeting, session or a one time visit. And is recorded so you can revisit as often as you want.
- Most of my clients seek a more personal style of yoga that they can’t get from a box studio group class.
- Done as online recorded sessions. So even if you live in another state we can do yoga together! If you live in Northern CO, we can meet in person if needed.
- Yin yoga and guided meditation for relief from stress, over working and soreness from the daily routine of even sitting behind a desk.
- Yoga for Athletes, not Athletic yoga! This is to counter and restore an over worked body in an athlete. See my Blog article for more.
Renee has been teaching yoga full time since early 2009. She has really been exposed to a wide variety of people, body types, as well as injuries and this knowledge is very useful in helping to create a custom practice for a person that can help them build knowledge, strength, flexibility and a connection to their body’s needs. In the privacy of Renee’s home (or yours) she is happy to share the love of yoga and the benefits of a home practice with you.
Master Herbalist – Renee has been an Herbalist (and Licensed Esthetician) since 2005; through the state of Colorado and CSPE.
The Master Herbalist includes:
- Advanced pH
- A Natural Approach to Blood Analysis
- Herbal Preparations
- Chemistry of Man
- Chinese Herbology
- Chinese Face, Tongue, and Nail
- Applied Kinesiology
- Nutritional Wellness
- Anatomy and Physiology
I offer consultations, coaching and guidance for anyone who is ready to heal, find wellness and introduce a new way of life through herbs, nutrition, new lifestyle habits and yoga for any body type or needs.
I come from a place of compassion and over a decade of experience, certifications and most of all, trials and tribulations!
Wellness should be free for us to choose, free for us to live a daily, healthy, lifestyle and free of marketing, big-pharma and everything that goes with it!
I bring a traditional and practical way of thinking to the table to make this affordable for anyone, all you have to do is ask!
When the student is ready, the master appears.