Teacher Addition – Cultivate Your Inner Yogi
Go from Good to Great!
You already teach, but do you know Ayurveda and Yoga are sister sciences? Do you know ALL 8 Limbs of yoga? and so on?
Learn more and get ideas for theming your classes to help you make more student connections.
12 9 Spots available, reserve YOUR spot today and start watching the modules today, there are 10 hours, so a jump start is a good thing!!!
When: April 3 – May 1, 2018 (access to modules immediately, see below for details)
Duration: 15 non-contact hours CE
- Pre-recorded webinar/modules that are ready to view and take notes on your own time. 5 Modules:
- History of Yoga and Ayurveda, Intro to Ayurveda, Pranayama, Goal Setting, Intentions, Affirmations, Mantras, Meditation Made Easy.
- The 7 Chakras
- 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Yin Yoga, 5 Elements of Chinese Medicine and Lines of Energy, more Pranayama, Meditation and more…
- Or listen to the Audible only versions like a podcast on the go. Walk your dog, clean house or while you commute.
- The modules are yours to view or listen to and review as often as you want for a lifetime. Think Netflix or Amazon streaming.
- Online, in the comfort of your own home!
- Email support for any questions you have at any time.
- Includes 2 online 1 on 1 coaching sessions with Renee. (worth $200) Must be completed by May 15th, 2018.
- Includes interactive PDF Workbook for your use.
- Dosha Quiz for Ayurveda
- 5 – Tuesday night group, online, meetings for discussion and Q&A, will be recorded if you can’t attend live.
- 5 workbooks, module specific, that must be completed and submitted, to earn Certificate for CE.
- Course as a group lasts 5 weeks, but as soon as you sign up you have access to the modules immediately and to view forever, to get your certificate you need to complete by May 15th! This gives you lead way if you have a vacation or something like that planned!
- And more…
Enroll Online Now and Start Today!
5 module online training:
- Goals, Intentions, Affirmations, Mantras and More.
- Ayurveda and learning what your body specifically needs.
- The 7 Chakras in depth and how to practice.
- 8 Limbs of Yoga and how to live lighter.
- Yin and Yang, putting all together and balancing out.
Go to the Online Trainings page for more information and to sign up!
When: Sunday’s, on going, weekly
Where: Online and comfort of your own home
Time: I will do my best to post Sunday evenings, my goal is that you will see or have it before/by Monday morning to start your week off right!
Cost: FREE and a willingness to commit to yourself!
Every Sunday I post a video to help get your week/Monday started on a positive note to a closed group on FaceBook. To join copy – Intentions, Affirmations and Mantras, oh my! – and paste into the search field in FB. Click the join button and you will be approved.
Being a closed group doesn’t mean I discriminate against who joins, but rather it insures that the people who join WANT to be there and I am not soliciting people who don’t want to be bothered by MY POSITIVE INFLUENCE! It is like “opting in or opting out”, not a form of blocking!
Also see my blog post to know more.
Aloha Friday Event
When: November 17th, 2017
Where: Corepower Yoga Broomfield East, 3700 W 144th Ave c100, Broomfield, CO 80020
Time: 7:45p-9:00p, come early, starts promptly at 7:45p and doors lock at that time.
Cost: $25 members; $30 non-members