$50 Facials ($90 value)
Choose from Herbal, Pumpkin or a Customized facial to fit your needs.
- Support the skin with an herbal mask made of a combination of dried lavender flowers, calendula flowers, rose hips and marshmallow root. Read my blog post on DIY – Herbal Mask to find out all the benefits.
- Reverse the damage from fun in the sun with a pumpkin mask.
Pumpkin is naturally high in Vitamin A that helps with the renewal of skin cell turn-over which results in breaking down damage from the sun’s harmful rays and promoting the growth of new skin cells.
- Customized facial. Renee has a vast knowledge of the skin after over a decade of skin care. If you aren’t sure what your skin needs, then book a customized facial and Renee will do an evaluation, discuss your skins needs and base your customized facial on what is needed.
Book a time with Renee in the privacy of her home based spa located in Fort Collins, CO and support a local enthusiast.
Contact Renee with any questions or too book your facial in Fort Collins only.
• All natural products, Renee is also a Master Herbalist and Aromatherapist and uses her own handcrafted soaps, serums and creams so you know it is fresh,
no fillers/additives and all natural.
• Exfoliation of the skin to remove surface dirt and dead skin.
• Manuka Honey and Herbal Mask.
• Clay Mask
• Arm and hand massage.
• Facial cupping and massage to stimulate natural glow, circulation and renewal of skin cells. AND it is relaxing! (don’t worry, no bruising with facial cupping!)
Treat yourself and book your appointment today:
Cash or Credit/Debit Card through Square.
Renee has been a licensed Esthetician and Master Herbalist/Aromatherapist for over 10 years and has worked in spa’s in the North Denver area as well as in Maui, HI. As an Esthetician, Master Herbalist, Aromatherapist and Yoga Instructor she truly delivers a well rounded approach to skin therapy as well as internal wellness of the body. Your skin is the largest organ of your body and it’s time to take care of it!