Below you can find the following questions and answers:
- I live in another State/Country, can I join?
- I’d like to do the group intensives, but I can’t attend all the scheduled group meeting times, can I still join?
- Do I have to complete Cultivate Your Inner Yogi training during the 5 weeks time? Or start on exactly on Jan 29th?
- Can I revisit the materials 2, 3 or 6 months form now to review?
- My daughter/son would like to join, do I need to sign up for 2?
I live in another State/Country, can I join?
Of Course you can! That is Renee’s goal, to reach everyone and anywhere! That is why it is ONLINE.
I’d like to do the group intensives, but I can not attend all the scheduled group meeting times, can I still join?
YES! Yes you can. The group calls are to create a sense of community for those who want it, but will be recorded. Plus, you can email me at anytime with any questions you have, as email support is often part of the packages.
Can I revisit the materials 2, 3, 6 months or year form now to review?
YES! The P•L•A•Y Membership has lifetime access. If you participate in a group intensive I try to keep the recorded group meetings and Q&A’s available for up to 6 months after the group ends, however depending on space and activity these will eventually get archived. You should be able to download any of them you wish to keep forever on your own though.
My daughter/son would like to join, do I need to sign up for 2?
Currently, No, as long as you both live in the same household I am encouraging parents to invite and introduce their children to join in. The sooner we can meld their minds the better I say! But in the future I might come up with family plan pricing.