This is actually 2 workshops in one because you can’t have one without the other!
All Levels, 2 Modules/Videos, 3 1/2+ hours of pre-recorded webinars plus OM work.
Module/Workshop 1 – History of Yoga and Ayurveda, Intro to Ayurveda, Pranayama, Goal Setting, Intentions, Affirmations, Mantras, Meditation Made Easy. We cover a brief history to understand the life of a Yogi off the mat and how everyone can practice these concepts even if you are not a practicing yogi in a studio, it is for everyone.
Module/Workshop 2 – Ayurveda, a daily practice and introduction to Ayurveda and eating for your body type.
Life of a Yogi on and off the mat. Learn how Yoga and Ayurveda are ‘sister sciences’ and by practicing both you will cultivate more inner vitality and better health.
After completing these 2 bundled workshops you will feel like you have a better understanding of how Yoga and Ayurveda is for everyone and it isn’t all about the physical practice of twisting yourself into a pretzel and posting it on Instagram! Ayurveda is not a fad diet, it is a science of eating for your body type and is meant to be practiced, much like yoga, it is a daily practice to help you lose weight, have more energy and narrow down what foods feel good in your body and what don’t.
Because lets face it, the old way of life that has you dreading getting up in the morning, is not for your anymore and it’s time to get to the bottom of it and cultivate vitality!
- 2 Modules/Videos, 3 1/2+ hours, pre-recorded
- Audible only versions like a podcast on the go. Walk your dog, clean house or while you commute.
- Unlimited – The modules are yours to view or listen to and review as often as you want for a lifetime. Think Netflix or Amazon streaming.
- Online, in the comfort of your own home!
- Email support for any questions you have at any time.
- Includes interactive PDF manual for your use.
- Dosha Quiz and more…
Sample of modules 1 and 2: